Habitats Tiny Homes
Why We Use Specially Fabricated Trailers As Your Tiny Home Foundation
Habitats Tiny Homes uses Specially Fabricated Trailers (SFTs) as the foundation for your tiny home because of the many benefits they offer.
- SFTs have steel cross beams that are strategically located to hold the weight of a tiny house
- SFTs have double or triple axles that are rated to carry over 14,000 pounds
- SFTs have dropped axles which gives you 9 inches more headroom in your tiny house
- SFTs have levels and leveling jacks on all four corners of your trailer
- SFTs have premium-grade wheels and tires for added support
- SFTs have axle brakes to aid you in a hard braking situation
- SFTs can be made any length
- SFTs are powder coated to reduce chipping and rusting
Habitats is dedicated to building environmentally friendly dwellings that are long lasting and built with quality, passion, and dedication.
We Use Trailers Custom Built For Your Floor-Plan
Our trailers are custom fabricated specifically for tiny homes with dropped axels to give 9 inches more headroom
We completely customized our tiny homes to clients budget and specs
We′re the first tiny home builder to plan and develop a tiny home community in San Diego